About Curtis Beulah:
- Oak Grove Baptist Church Active Member
- Supporter of Traditional, Conservative Family Values
- Husband, Father & Grandfather
- I worked with the Glassman Administration and fellow County Council members to produce 7 consecutive budgets that provided pay raises for law enforcement, educators, and Harford County government employees without raising taxes and while maintaining our AAA bond rating.
- Veteran, United States Army
- American Legion Member – Sgt. Alfred B. Hilton Post #55
- Small business owner, President, Diamond Financial Group
- Supporter of Second Amendment rights to bear arms
- Values Upholding the Constitution, Protecting our Rights & Liberty
- 2015 Graduate of the Harford Leadership Academy
- 2017 Graduate of the Academy for Excellence in Local Governance from The University of Maryland
As a 36-year resident of Harford County, I have watched the county grow significantly. We live in the best county in Maryland, with the beautiful Chesapeake Bay, historic Havre de Grace, pristine farmland, and the premiere United States Aberdeen Proving Ground military facility. We have so much to be thankful for in Harford County! We are truly blessed!
My 12 years of military service coupled with my 35 years as a small business owner, has given me a strong background to effectively work with the citizens and businesses that call Harford County home. The last 7 ½ years serving on the Harford County Council has given me a deeper respect and a greater understanding of local law enforcement, firefighters, EMS personnel, educators, churches, elected officials, businesses, non-profit organizations and community-minded citizens who voluntarily devote their time, energy, and resources to making Harford County a better and safer place to live! These citizens and organizations are the foundation of our community and I humbly applaud the men and women who selflessly serve us each day!
It has been an honor and a blessing to my wife, Jean and I, to represent and support the citizens of Harford County! Together, we have made a great deal of progress, but there is much more work to be done. I am looking forward to serving you as your Harford County Councilman in District F for another 4 years. The practical experience of serving Harford County citizens has made me a much more effective councilman today…BECAUSE EXPERIENCE MATTERS!